[hpsdr] Hermes Questions

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Fri Aug 24 11:27:07 PDT 2012

These options are all looking rather marvellous.

I'm getting along well with my console as well. Shame it's raining...

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://sdr-radio.com http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.
A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. You are not
wearing any clothes.