[hpsdr] Curious about Hermes assembly process

wully wully at bluewin.ch
Sat Aug 25 03:10:30 PDT 2012

Hi Dan and List

I agree completely with you: all the boards that I have received from Tapr and iQLabs (two mercuries, two metis, 1 pennylane, 1 excalibur, two alex-filters, two atlas-kits and more...)
They all have worked as intended and the are running very well since very long time!
The boards are very professionally done. There is also a silk screen, which helps a lot for finding components (jumpers etc.)

I would like to thank all of you for doing such a great job for HPSDR!
I am  using HPSDR exclusively for my day-to-day ham work!
I have also ordered the new Hermes, which I want to use as VNA-device.
These are all great things for experimenting!

vy 73, hb9epu