[hpsdr] eSSB for SDR's

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Sun Aug 26 07:10:52 PDT 2012

On 8/26/2012 3:58 PM, Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H wrote:
> /The facts are that many radios are comming with that ESSB feature (Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Ten-Tec, Flex-Radio...)
> so the point is to add that feature to the HPSDR system, nothing else.
>
> Some kind of configurable option to choose the Tx bandwith up to 3, 4, 5 or even 6 KHz if system allows that.
>
> Then, everyone will see how and when to experiment.
> /

Hmmmm...   my point of view is just a little different...  if somebody's ego is so great to wish that his voice
on a ham band can be heard rich of fullness of tones, like if he were a professional speaker, well, he can do that,
but he must modify himself the code to allow that, not rely on somebody else to do that for him.... :-)

"Per aspera ad astra"

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*/