[hpsdr] Penelope trouble

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Tue Aug 28 04:53:06 PDT 2012

All,
thank you so far for your hints! It is working when I disable Alex it
shows 534mW and with TUN on at 100% in PowerSDR I get fine reading at
the SA.

The only problem left is, that the TXMeter shows 0W, when Alex is
activated. The power sensor jumper cable is placed between Mercury and
Penelope. Did I miss any additional click to activate the TXmeter with Alex?

73, Georg, dl2kp