[hpsdr] For sale: unassembled Penelope, Pinocchio, Janus, Atlas, and Ozy

KG4VPY paula at kg4vpy.com
Fri Dec 21 21:49:34 PST 2012

I ordered these and only opened the packages to check the contents. When
I realized it had been 5yrs and I still hadn't continued, I admitted it
was not going to go further.

Penelope is a partial kit (pcb and chip) - original cost 79USD
Pinocchio Extender board is the PCB and connectors - 20USD
Janus partial kit (pcb and 2 chips) - 60USD
Atlas parts kit - 28USD
Atlas PCB - 11USD
Ozy PCB - 32 USD

None of the boards were removed from their pink bags and their chips are
still taped on. The Atlas kit is still also packaged and together. The
Atlas, Janus, and Ozy were one order so the parts are in the same bag. I
can separate if I can figure out which goes to what.

I spent $230 on the above and would like to get at least get that back.
It should all fit into one $5 USPS priority box for shipping. Would
prefer to not split but willing to if bribed.

**Please contact me off list at paula at kg4vpy.com**

PaulaO