[hpsdr] Metis - Beta code testing

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Thu Dec 6 03:26:45 PST 2012

All,
It appears that the latest version of Hermes code has fixed the problem that some users were experiencing with the board locking up.
We have reports of a similar lock up problem with the Metis board.
I’ve applied the same fix to Metis and would appreciate a few user that have been experiencing lock-ups with this board beta testing the new code.
If you would like to assist with the testing please drop me an email off the reflector and I’ll send you a copy of the code to test.
Thanks
73 Phil...VK6APH