[hpsdr] Transmit issue

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Wed Dec 12 09:33:00 PST 2012

Hi Jacques.

Are you using one of the latest versions of PowerSDR? And selected
PennyLane, not Penelope?

Have you set the Gain By Band found in the PA settings? The maximum output
is when set to 38.8 dB. If set to 38.8, there may be some spurs
transmitted.

Use the Two Tone Test to generate the output and look for IM3 products
with the Spectrum Analyser.

73, Kjell