[hpsdr] CW Skimmer and Mercury receiver

f6bki at orange.fr f6bki at orange.fr
Sun Dec 16 14:12:58 PST 2012

This is what I got from Alex :

""Jacques,

Support of Metis is not in  my plans because Hermes is already released, and
it
includes all of the Metis functionality.

73 Alex VE3NEA """

So maybe we have to wait and when CW Skimmer  will suport Hermes  it will
work as well for Metis  ( not seen yet on Alex site);
Can somebody (with a better english than mine)  ask Alex for clarification?

73
Jacques F6BKI