[hpsdr] strong signal performance for HERMES +ANAN-10

Helmut, DC6NY dc6ny at gmx.de
Mon Dec 17 04:21:42 PST 2012

Hi Peter,

With FW 2.0 it's possible to operate the 31 dB-step attenuator (must be
enabled in the setup and double click on ATT). This S-ATT works correct
indicating the real signal value at the antenna plug. The well-known -20dB
fix attenuator shows a reduced value at the display not indicating the true
signal value.

73, Helmut