[hpsdr] Invalid Firmware by PowerSDR

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Dec 17 07:13:36 PST 2012

Dear Tokio,

I don't think that PowerSDR has yet been updated to understand that Metis 2.2 is an
available version of firmware.  When new firmware is released, you either need to run
without firmware version checking, or wait for the software writers to update their
respective firmware.

For example, I updated KISS Konsole over this past weekend to deal with exactly this
situation.

So your combination is correct.  It's just that PowerSDR hasn't yet been taught about
Metis V2.2.  The criteria used in the firmware version check is that the set of firmware
versions is one of the known, compatible combinations.

I hope that this answers your questions!

73,
George K9TRV