[hpsdr] Invalid Firmware by PowerSDR

tokio.endo2 at i.softbank.jp tokio.endo2 at i.softbank.jp
Mon Dec 17 14:17:45 PST 2012

Hi George, Willi, and Dave

Thank you for your comments.
I understand that Invalid Firmware by PowerSDR is due to the combination among the version of PowerSDR, as well as Metis, Mercury and Penelope. I appreciate very much the team task of coordination of software/firmware update.
There might be release notes of PowerSDR in svn, but I couldn't find the notice on the page of HPSDR Downloads. It is much better to indicate the link.
This evening I'll update PowerSDR to let Invalid Firmware go away.

Thank you again.

73
Tokio Endo
JA1CCA