[hpsdr] ADC Overload bug

Chris Gerber chris.gerber at swissonline.ch
Thu Dec 20 15:11:53 PST 2012

I have here the same problem here on my Anan-10 system. What I can see
is that when activating the
TX with PTT the attenuator is still  at 0 dB setting, where when using
MOX with the same input source
the attenuator is set at -20dB, That makes the difference so some bugfix
is due on that..
Using Firmware 1.8 and PWRSDR RX2 v2.2.6

  Chris HB9BDM