[hpsdr] probably dumb question, but....

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 07:18:22 PST 2012

Rod --

I am aware of a slight issue.  The openhpsdr.org website has been
changed recently to keep all the files and document up to date with
the SVN.  Many people do not want to dig into the depths of the SVN
and try to guess which files are relevant to their needs.

So many of the links on the website are linked directly to the
appropriate files in the SVN. The requires that the svn is read on
each request to see what file exist.  Since this requires two separate
machine to service your request, the timing of the reply may exceed
your browsers timeout limit.  In all cases where this happens I have
had success by re -ssuing the request.

Since we as a group are all volunteers, and I manage the website, I am
not always available to edit the site as new changes are made.  These
website changes make items changed on the SVN immediately available on
the website.

Dave, KV0S   openhpsdr.org website manager

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Rod Brink <kq6f at comcast.net> wrote:

> When I try to download stuff from the HPSDR Documents page, nothing happens.
> Well, almost nothing.  The 'handouts' at the bottom of the page come down
> but nothing else.
>
> What's required to get this info?  A secret 'membership key'?  Actually, I
> thought I was a club member.  I bought and am successfully operating a
> Hermes and an Alex Tx board..
>
> 73 but puzzled,
> Rod KQ6F

KV0S - Dave Larsen