[hpsdr] New Hermes and Metis code available

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Sun Dec 30 17:54:16 PST 2012

Early tester report: ANAN-10/Hermes loaded the new 2.1 rbf file without
incident. Been running for 5 hours using new code and serving QtRadio
on the Internet.

HPSDRProgrammer operated perfectly on Ubuntu 12.10 Linux with LXDE and
XFCE Windowing systems. I was able to update the EEPROM in a few
seconds. Screen pictures are on the Apache Labs Yahoo Group Photo section.

Thank you Phil and Joe and all who are involved in extending the great
excitement and pleasure of using the new Hermes/Apache equipment.

73 de Ken N9VV