[hpsdr] PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR new release v2.2.7

Erik Skovgaard ve7mdl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 21:52:25 PST 2012

Hi Doug,

Very nice, thank you.  I have been using this version since 17:00 PST and
it works great!

BTW, did you make some changes to the AGC as well?  It seems to work a
little better, but it could just be the conditions.

Happy New Year!

De ve7mdl/mm at anchor in Ladysmith Harbour, B.C.                ....Erik.