[hpsdr] TAPR ordering site

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Fri Feb 3 18:08:07 PST 2012

On Feb 3, 2012, at 5:50 PM, Jim Sanford wrote:

> All:
>
> Tried to order Metis tonight.  Windoze barfed all over TAPR's security certificate.  All looks OK to me, but have to wonder. . . .

I looked at the certificate really quick and it looks okay through Google Chrome for Mac.  The Cert is validating and everything, so I don't know what Windows is complaining about.  If you could give me more specific errors, I can try to run down what the issue might be.

> Any ideas of what TAPR is doing that might confuse Windows?  Any indication the site has been hijacked?

No indication on my end.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems