[hpsdr] TAPR ordering site

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Fri Feb 3 18:58:47 PST 2012

There may also be an issue with the facebook/twitter icons at the bottom
of the pages.  I had one browser kick up a fuss about that.  I'm working
on that one.

What exactly is the error message?  In the case I observed, when
you shift to https in the process of placing the order, it was trying
to match up the certificate for either facebook or twitter which didn't
exist.