[hpsdr] SWR Problems with PennyLane

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Feb 4 18:41:04 PST 2012

Hi Mark,

First test your PennyLane board by connecting it directly to a 50 ohm dummy
load. Your PC code should indicate 500+mW output in Tune mode and the LEDs
on the board (which form a power bar graph) should all be on.

The change in flash rate of LED 7 happens when the PTT is active - I need to
add this to the documentation.

It may be that 500mW is not enough power for your ATU to  tune correctly  -
I suggest you check the specification.

73 Phil...VK6APH