[hpsdr] Does anyone know what the approximate cost of Hermes will be?

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Thu Feb 9 17:03:39 PST 2012

Hi Mike,

Good timing!  It looks like the cost will be very close to $900.

In anticipation of your next question, how much will Apollo cost, I
can't answer that yet. My best guess is "much less", since the
expensive parts are all on Hermes.  It should be comparable to
Alex-TX plus Pennywhistle, so I'll guess "less than $350". We always
try to keep it as low as possible, but there are *lots* of expensive
parts on Hermes!

Apollo is also in the works right now, since it is a companion to
Hermes and will need to have overlap of availability.  It will most
likely not be released at the same time as Hermes, but very shortly after.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI