[hpsdr] PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR muli-rx on tapr svn

John Westmoreland john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sat Feb 11 13:25:09 PST 2012

Doug,

Have some questions:

Is it possible to get more than RX2 on a single Mercury board?  I have the
app running but only with RX2.  Don't see how to add RX3, RX4 currently.

Pan doesn't seem to work for RX2 - I know this is a WIP.

When I first started the app - the default skin made it impossible to find
the 'power' button - maybe it's just with my set-up or something - but once
I poked around blindly and changed the skin I was able to get the app
working.  I thought for a minute that maybe the protocol had changed and
the app wasn't finding my HPSDR unit.  It appeared at first the button
wasn't there.

Are there any plans to have a CW Skimmer type of plug in or maybe even
PSK31?  Just wondering.  I know those apps are out there already - just
wondering if anyone is working on that for PowerSDR for HPSDR.

Great Job and 73's,
John
AJ6BC