[hpsdr] Android Tablet Recommendation

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:05:30 PST 2012

Hi Tim,

I have played around with HPSDR and my Android tablet (a generic Samsung
S5PV210 running at 1GHz) but it does not have the power to run a
complete HPSDR stack. I am, however, successfully running my Android
client on it connecting to my ghpsdr3 server.

I need to look at writing some low level code in C for the device to see
if that helps, but have not had the time recently.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt