[hpsdr] svn.openhpsdr.org

Mark Leone midnightjava at verizon.net
Mon Jan 16 18:38:09 PST 2012

On 1/16/12 8:48 PM, tbruns wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Does anyone know what happened to svn.openhpsdr.org?
>
> svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.openhpsdr.org': No route to host

Hi Tom,

The SVN server is no longer available, and someone is working on a new
hosting site for it. In the meantime there is a read-only repository
with a snapshot from the previous server. I've pasted below comments
from Jeremy from a previous post.

73
Mark - K4XML

There is a temporary read-only mirror of the SVN repository at:

https://www.xenotropic.com/repos_sdr_hpsdr

I also set up a WebSVN instance for browsing the repository that's available at:

https://www.xenotropic.com/websvn/listing.php?repname=OpenHPSDR

Let me know if you encounter any issues.  We'll be coming up with something more permanent soon now.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com