[hpsdr] Updating of Windows PC Quick Startup Guide

Bob Mahrenholz bobm at edge.net
Mon Jan 30 07:37:32 PST 2012

Hi:

Since we have the new SVN, the "Windows PC Quick Start Guide for
PowerSDRSetup" on the HPSDR Manuals page (documents.php)
page will need to be updated. In conjunction with this I would like
to see a couple of clarifications made that gave me confusion as a
HPSDR newbee:

In the section on "PowerSDR Software Installation", after the
statement on Page 3 of the procedure where TortoiseSVN is downloaded,
add a statement to "Double-click on TortoiseSVN to install it".

Renumber the two paragraphs below where TortoiseSVN downloads the
PowerSDR client to be paragraphs "4" and "5" instead of 1 and 2.

Thanks

73,
Bob Mahrenholz
K4QQK