[hpsdr] support for OZY programmer

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Jan 9 21:13:28 PST 2012

Hi Bill,

No...Ozy support is still alive and kicking. Ozy does not need to be
programmed like the other boards since it gets its code via a download
over the USB each time it is started.

The latest version of Ozy code is usually included in any PowerSDR updates
so you are automatically using the correct/latest code.

Also no changes to the way you use Ozy to upgrade Mercury and Penny(Lane),
works the same as always.

We are working on a new home for SVN... real soon now!

73 Phil...VK6APH