[hpsdr] Problems building ghpsdr receiver client (from ghpsdr3 project) on Mac OSX

Mark Leone midnightjava at verizon.net
Thu Jan 12 14:29:34 PST 2012

> cd ghpsdr3-alex
> git checkout ghpsdr
> autoreconf -i && ./configure && make -j4
>
> if successfull, the ghpsdr executable is found into
> ghpsdr3-alex/trunk/src/receiver Maybe you need to manually copying the
> firmware images in the same dir.

In following Andrea's instructions for compiling the ghpsdr receiver in
gghpsdr3-alex, I get an error "The fftw3 library and header file required to
build ghpsdr3", despite the fact that I have fftw3 installed. For MacPorts
the package is called fftw-3, and I have fftw-3 and fftw-3-single (both v
3.3.0) installed and active. I searched online, and if I download and build
from source I'm going to get the same thing I have through my package
installer. I looked through the configure script to try to figure out what
it's looking for specifically wrt fftw3, but I can't follow it. Any ideas?

Mark - K4XML