[hpsdr] Kiss Konsole

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Jan 23 13:57:10 PST 2012

Pat,

So we've established that 'no Ext Ctrl' is due to no penelope or PennyLane.

Alex support is DIFFERENT FROM 'Ext Ctrl'.

Alex is supported, but not in the version that you seem to have downloaded.
There was provisional support that was being tested, and found lacking (by
Phil VK6APH).  There is much better support now (it works), but given that
the SVN is down, there's no way to make it available to you.

Please be patient.

73,
George K9TRV