[hpsdr] New SVN Server

Pat McGrath katya at arrl.net
Sat Jan 28 22:26:55 PST 2012

Fantastic Improvement.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Beford [mailto:bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 1:51 PM
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] New SVN Server

A big THANK YOU to all involved in the transfer to the new SVN!

Thanks to TAPR for hosting us going forward, to Jeremy for taking the lead
on getting this done, to John for his invaluable assistance in the
transition, and especially to Dale for his yeoman service in hosting the
repository for all the time he has.

I am sure there are many "unsung heroes" in each aspect of the project, and
the SVN hosting I am sure has its share. My heartfelt gratitude to all
involved, for your selfless efforts.

Great job, all.
Bruce Beford, N1RX

HPSDR Discussion List