[hpsdr] Fwd: any news from Friedrichshafen?

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Sun Jul 1 02:42:35 PDT 2012

 Hello!!!

 I have a question to SDR gurus ;-) I'm interested to get fresh presentations about HPSDR theme. From Dayton and Friedrichshafen I mean. Last year I got and made my own, but there should be fresh information by last year. I'm going to make presentation at local hamfest.
  Actually, if somebody want take a part at Latvian Hamfest 2012 and spent wonderfull weekend, I could provide more information. In short: it will be 20-22th of July at camping "Nabite". Look www.nabite.lv. GPS coordinates: 57.074825, 21.813784. It's in Latvian, but photos are informative. Main house are bought out by local ham and there should be still avalaible rooms.

 73!!!                                                                                                                  Aivars.