[hpsdr] KISS Konsole Unified v1.1.11 released

Chris 4X1RF chrisgomy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 13:27:31 PDT 2012

Hi George, HPSDR,

Downloaded KK Unified ver 1.1.11 r424 and there's no audio, spectrum shows
no signals, S-meter seems stucked at S9. I'm using Ozy here, firmware are
Mercury-3.2, Penelope-1.7. Same problem was noticed also with Mercury-3.1
and Penny-1.6 versions so I suppose this has to be related to Ozy. Boards
are working ok with W5WC latest version (2.2.3 6/22/2012). Tested on XP and
Win7, both 32bit.

It's been quite a while since I've last used KK, it was the old VK6APH USB
version. It's my understanding that the Unified version should support both
Metis and Ozy so was wondering if there's maybe any known Ozy compatibility
issue or I forgot something otherwise obvious.

Thanks,

Chris 4X1RF