[hpsdr] PowerSDR Software

Lucas Vogel vk4kyt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 00:33:03 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I was wanting to have a look at the source code for PowerSDR and was
wondering if there are now distinctly separate branches of the development
tree?

I had a quick look at the FlexRadio web-site and they have described their
TNF (Tracking Notch Filters) ... the video seems very impressive. I've not
seen anything similar on the version of PowerSDR that I have so I guess that
PowerSDR is not entirely GNU licence compliant?

Can anyone explain to me the differences if any and what stumbling blocks we
may be encountering?
Pardon my ignorance if I've got this wrong.

--
Cheers
Luke