[hpsdr] changes in SVN paths! Please take note!

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sun Jul 22 10:55:07 PDT 2012

Dear All (especially Dave NV0S)!

I have renamed the paths for KISS stable releases to remove spaces.

The base path is now 'StableReleases' rather than 'Stable Releases'.  'KISS Konsole
Unified' has been renamed to 'KISSKonsoleUnified'.  'Version 1.1.15' has been renamed to
'Version-1.1.15'.  This is to make finding and processing the URLs easier, as the pesky
'%20' won't have to be introduced to replace the space characters.

I am about to post a new version (1.1.16) that will have the fixes for the ProcessFilter
not tracking the TransmitFilter bandwidth, and increasing the TX bandwidth upper limit in
the Setup Form on the Transmit (TX) tab from 5000 to 12000, so that practitioners of ESSB
and wide-band AM (and wideband SAM) should be able to make sufficient adjustment to the TX
bandwidth.  There may be some side effects of this change that I will need to deal with.
Since I don't currently TX with my HPSDR setup, I need others to test this!

For now, 'stable release' v1.1.16 may be recalled if people find problems.

Here are the NEW paths:
<http://svn.tapr.org/repos_hpsdr_kiss/branches/K9TRV/KISSKonsoleUnified>

<http://svn.tapr.org/repos_hpsdr_kiss/trunk/StableRelease/KK_Unified/Version-1.1.15>

<http://svn.tapr.org/repos_hpsdr_kiss/trunk/StableRelease/KK_Unified/V1.1.16>