[hpsdr] KISS Unified

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Fri Jul 6 14:51:58 PDT 2012

Dave,

I understand fully how the archive for download process works.  I hadn't
updated the ozy_janus.rbf because I hadn't been provided direction as to
what to include!  I can certainly update what's there, but I would like to
know what version to use!  And given how things change, I should probably
have the minimal version that supports what KISS uses at the time.

Yes, I'll try to make the Teamspeak discussion so that we can hash this
over.

George