[hpsdr] Anan-10, case, and PA

Abhi A abhiarunoday at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 08:47:56 PDT 2012

Hi Jeff,

The ANAN-10 Extruded housing along with the 10W PA will be offered by
Apache Labs, I will shortly post the preorder website;  Ken, N9VV
would handle the US support for Apache Labs,

These will be offered concurrently with the TAPR manufactured Hermes
cards so that there is a complete transceiver available, the housing
has been custom designed for Hermes+PA/LPF combo including the die for
the extrusion and panels, there is more than adequate heat sinking for
full duty cycle operation at the specified 10W,  the amplifier puts
out 15-20W on HF and 10-15W on 6M,

73s,
Abhi

Thanks Jeremy - just to be clear - are there plans for TAPR to offer
a case or a PA at this time?

Jeff