[hpsdr] Mic on Pennylane doesn't work after upgrading Firmware to V1.7

Chris 4X1RF chrisgomy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 10:06:12 PDT 2012

Hi Bob, HPSDR,

Updated myself yesterday to the latest W5WC PSDR and all the boards to
their respective latest versions, Mercury 3.3, Pennelope 1.7. My main use
for the rig is WSPR for which is working just fine using the VAC. I recall
the microphone was working with the Penny v1.6.

Just checked now and you're right, the microphone is not working here
either, same with the latest KK Unified 32bit.

73s
Chris 4X1RF