[hpsdr] Hermes order page

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Jul 10 16:05:48 PDT 2012

On Jul 10, 2012, at 4:01 PM, Luis Perdomo wrote:

> Link is at the sempiternal site: tapr.org under products.

Again, the TAPR Board, of which I am a member, has not approved specific parts of what is on that page, and it is incomplete.  I'm sorry that you've found the page before it has been ready to be released, but it's not ready yet.  This is why there are significant pieces missing from the "Availability" section.   Unfortunately this is a byproduct of how our web page management software works.  There's really no "staging" area.  I, or another TAPR official, will make an announcement when we are ready to accept orders.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com