[hpsdr] Metis Discovery

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Fri Jul 13 05:38:15 PDT 2012

What is the error message you're getting? What's your network
configuration look like?  Does the PC have 1 or more network
cards?  Typically to debug such things I'd grab a Wireshark trace
(<http://www.wireshark.org/>http://www.wireshark.org/ ) on the
adapter the network Metis is attached to.  I also get some log file
data by running PowerSDR from a command line with:

     PowerSDR.exe 2>&1 >runlog.txt

If you can grab the trace and log data send 'em to me and I'll take a
look at them.

Bill