[hpsdr] KISS Konsole/MS Visual Studio question

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Jul 16 16:05:46 PDT 2012

Barry,
FYI, KISS Konsole Unified is currently done on an XP SP3 box in my
basement/cellar.  I do use the full version of VS2008, but I know that
others have been successful using the VS2008 C# Express Edition.  There is
only C# code in KISS.  PowerSDR, on the other hand, requires a deft use of
both the C# Express Edition and the C++ Express Edition to build the whole
thing, or else the VS2008 Professional product, which will properly open the
PowerSDR.sln file, which contains both C++ and C# project files.

73,
George K9TRV