[hpsdr] Still thinking outside the Box

Lucas Vogel vk4kyt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:27:26 PDT 2012

This is exciting stuff ...

Personally the idea of having such a versatile piece of equipment makes
this whole exercise hugely more powerful.

Whilst I'm still in the "accumulation of parts" stage, I'm keen to help ...
perhaps I should spend as much latent time as I can getting up to speed on
the software side of things.

Cheers

Luke