[hpsdr] Hermes Gerbers

Ian Guffick iguffick at iee.org
Mon Jul 23 13:03:12 PDT 2012

Hi Abhi,

I am also one of the strange people that has ordered a blank board from
TAPR and look forward to building the thing up myself with a steady hand
and some tweezers :-)

I would also be interested in obtaining Gerber files for the paste layers,
so that I can get stencils ordered.
I don't know how many blank boards have been ordered through TAPR, I
suspect this will become a common request once boards start shipping.

Does anyone know if a BOM has been published yet?
I have already ordered most of the 'big' bits (FPGA,ADCs,DACs, Eth
PHY,etc.) but would like to get the rest of the parts ordered ready for my
board arriving.

Best Regards,
Ian Guffick.