[hpsdr] KISS Konsole Download

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 19:36:55 PDT 2012

Roger and George--

You have what you asked for, as of this evening, the website will
maintain a release directory copy and make it into a *.zip daily on
the download page.  If you need it faster you will have get it from
the SVN.

This is true for the three windows programs that are on the SVN
maintained by our project.

This include the OpenHPSDR versions of powerSDR for 1 and 2 RX and
Kiss Konsole Unified.

Enjoy

Dave KV0S
openhpsdr.org maintainer

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Roger W2REO <w2reo at hotmail.com> wrote:

> George,
>
> Thanks so much for the simplification of the KISS Konsole download.  The program is installed and works great!  One recommendation would be to archive the files in a "zip" file.  I am sure that there are many who do not have the program to unarchive gz files.
>
> 73
> de Roger, W2REO

KV0S - Dave Larsen
Columbia, MO, USA