[hpsdr] Metis hang

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Tue Jul 24 19:56:34 PDT 2012

Hello Chris,
   Please give more details--both when it's working, and when it stops:

A.  Ethernet traffic stops?
B.  What is the state of the LEDs?
     There should be 4 lit LEDs by the voltage regulators
     What about those in a column between the FPGA and the top of the board?
     The silk screen identifies them as D14, D15, D16, D17, D22, etc.
     Which are on / off continuously; which are flashing?

Dave
WA8YWQ

On 7/24/2012 9:44 AM, Chris Day wrote:

> My Metis keeps locking up after a few hours, despite upgrades to
> firmware and regardless of the software driving it, as far as I can
> tell. There was a brief earlier discussion about a similar problem
> that suggested that temperature was the culprit. Is there anything
> definitive on this problem? Thanks.
>
> Chris Day
> AE6VK

Clear Stream Technologies