[hpsdr] ADC Question

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Wed Jul 25 03:08:38 PDT 2012

On 7/25/2012 5:55 AM, Bill Tracey wrote:
> Does anyone actually know how well feeding non sound card based rates
> into VAC works?   Can Perseus's or QS1R's software feed to/read from VAC?

I can well understand the limitations imposed by PowerSDR that does not accept arbitrary
data rates, but VAC does not enter into the picture.

Between the DDC and the VAC there is the SDR program on the PC, and it is this program
that does the fractional resampling between, for example, the 158.730 kHz of the SDR-IQ
of RFspace and the 96 kHz sent to the VAC. Both the old Winrad and the new Studio 1
can do this.

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*/