[hpsdr] Fwd: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7....

Helmut, DC6NY dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu Jul 26 03:03:49 PDT 2012

Sorry something lost in my spot,

Hi guys

for diversity, beam steering, DF-application etc. you need independent
RF-channels only in the frontend. That's the reason why Joe is using up to
four synchronized mercuries.

Due to the necessary coherent sampling oscillator it's much easier to use
two 4-port ADCs ( 8 channels) in the frontend (problem nr. I/O ports of the
FPGA?)

73 Helmut, DC6NY