[hpsdr] optimizing my PC for TCP/IP to Hermes/Metix?

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:07:49 PDT 2012

Hi Ken, All,

yes, my local network is completely 1000BT, but the Hermes firmware still
works on 100BT. The information about the LAN speed was just given for
completeness.

Beside changing the sockets buffer lengths (they are adapted by cuSDR with
respect to the sampling rate) I am not tweaking the network sockets on
Win7. There are tools for doing this, and you can change a thousand of
parameters, but I would not recommend doing this, nor should that be
necessary.

73, Hermann