[hpsdr] optimizing my PC for TCP/IP to Hermes/Metix?

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Thu Jul 26 14:26:58 PDT 2012

I'm kinda figuring that making them work on Metro is about the same as
getting them to work on iPad i.e. more likely to happen when there is
actual hardware in people's hands.

As for ease of port, I'm guessing KK is likely the easiest considering that
C# is (supposedly) cross-processor, the only limitation there is
recompiling FFTW on the new processor?