[hpsdr] PowerSDR v. 1.19.3. on windows 7

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Jul 31 07:28:45 PDT 2012

Hi Georg,

Here are two things you can try, navigate to the folder that contains your PowerSDR executable file (PowerSDR.exe):

1)  Right-click on PowerSDR.exe, select "Run as Administrator"

2)  Right-click on JanusAudio.dll > Properties > General (at the bottom) select "Unblock" in the Security section of the window (not the top Security tab).

Perhaps one of these will get you going?

73,  Joe K5SO