[hpsdr] New competitor - ODROID-X!!!

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Tue Jul 31 09:35:39 PDT 2012

Holy Moly,

That's a *very* fine little board. Might even make me dust off my Linux
skills!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://sdr-radio.com http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.
A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count
is 285.