[hpsdr] PSDR svn2341 causing computer freeze.

Al K0VM at arrl.net
Sat Jun 2 12:07:04 PDT 2012

( Win XP SP3, Mercury 3.1, Penelope 1.6, ozy 2.1 )
When I run PSDR svn 2341 it loads OZY 2.1 and then runs for about 5
minutes before the whole computer freezes.  Can only do a hard reboot to
recover..
If I revert back to svn 2312 which also loads ozy 2.1, PSDR will run
forever.  PSDR does not report a bad firmware combination with svn 2341
but clearly there is something incompatible..

Does Mercury/Penelope/Ozy firmware updates resolve this problem ?

AL, K0VM