[hpsdr] 1st Hurdle ...

Lucas Vogel vk4kyt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 00:34:14 PDT 2012

Hi all ... I've started reviewing all the bits and pieces for assembly of
the atlas backplane.  I also bought a PicoPSU power supply (which I'm told
should be more than enough to power the SDR).

OK, now I've encountered a hurdle and would like some experienced advice
please.

The PicoPSU has a 24pin ATX connector.
The Atlas Backplane comes with a 20 pin ATX connector.

In the Atlas documents, there is even a picture of Atlas powered by a
PicoPSU ... clearly 24 pins don't fit neatly into a 20 pin socket.

Judging by an earlier question that I raised regarding the PicoPSU
(supported by the photo in the docs) there are others out there who have
used this power supply ...

Could someone please advise what if any work around was used to get the two
parts to mate?

--
Cheers
Luke