[hpsdr] SunSDR2 - new TRX

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Sun Jun 3 10:11:27 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

I am really astonished how fast you are able to deliver a judgment about a
new product concerning direct sampling SDRs. I also love my HPSDR radios
very much, but I try to watch other activities and innovations in this
field.  Such a report should be allowed. Of course we can also discuss the
technical details and benefits or the different concepts.

73's Helmut, DC6NY